Pensioners And Senior Citizen
* Increased minimum pension from RM720 to RM820 -- benefiting 50,371 civil pensioners.
* Senior citizen will benefit 50% discount on passport processing fee. Processing fee for RM300 will be at RM150 and RM100 will be at RM80.
* 'One-off' assistance of RM1,000 for former members of the armed forces who have opted for early retirement and without pension -- benefit 224,000 former members.
* One-off payment of RM1,000 for veterans who served for at least 21 years, and did not receive any pension -- 224,000 will benefit.
* Six more Anjung Singgah (Temporary Shelter for the homeless) will be built including five in Sibu, Miri, Temerloh, Seremban and Ipoh Hospital.
* Grant of RM40 million for 4,025 residents association registered under Registry of Society Malaysia - each association will receive RM10,000.
* RM39 million allocated to finance 6,500 neighbourhoold watch (Rukun Tetangga) to safeguard the neighbourhood.
* RM150 million allocation to establish 100 1Malaysia Internet Centres in indentified People's Housing Project (PPR).
* 123,000 units of affordable houses in strategic location with allocation of RM1.9 billion.
* RM20 million allocation to establish additional 70 new 1Malaysia Clinics.
Small And Medium Enterprises (SME's)
* Three years income tax exemption for tour operators who bring in at least 750 foreign tourists or handle 1,500 local tourists a year.
* 1.5 million hawkers and small businesses who are registered with Companies Commission of Malaysia will benefit from the Group Insurance Coverage Scheme -- Maximum coverage up to RM5,000.
* Soft loans for hawkers and small businesses under Transformation Programme to support efforts to modernise their operations to achieve higher standard and competition.
* Fund of RM1 billion to accelarate the SME's growth and expansion nationwide.
* RM200 million for the Halal Industry Fund to finance the working capital of participating SME's.
* RM1 billion as Bumiputera Financing Fund to assist local SME's to finance the acquisition of GLC subsidies engaged in non-core activities.
* 55,000 small entrepreneurs particularly women will benefit from Get Malaysian Business Online Programme to promote their businesses by increasing their sales online.
* RM350 million will be allocated for Tabung Ekonomi Kumpulan Usaha Niaga (TEKUN) to give loan on facilities to small-scale entreprenerus, including RM50 million to Malaysian-India entrepreneurs.
* School bus operators will benefit -- RM10,000 cash rebate and two percent subsidy of interest rate for loan to change to a new bus.
Fishermen And Farmers
* Living allowances of RM200 per month for 55,000 registered fishermen.
* 55,000 registered fishermen will receive incentive ranging from 10 to 20 sen per kilogram to encourage fish landings at licensed jetties nationwide.
* Fishermen will get benefit from Fishermen Insurance Scheme with maximum coverage of RM100,000.
RM2.4 billion incentive and subsidies for padi production
> Subsidy on padi price RM480 million
> Padi fertilizers RM465 million
> Incentives to increase padi yield RM 80 million
> High-quality-padi seeds RM 85 million
> Subsidy on price of rice RM528 million
> Padi production RM563 million
* Padi planters will get benefit from Padi Takaful Coverage Scheme -- Benefiting 172,000 padi farmers who own fields less than 10 hectare.
* RM41 million will be allocated to the AZAM Tani project to benefit 6,730 participants.